Ignition Wealth Ltd trading as Ignition Advice
Ignition Wealth Ltd (ACN 602 351 968)
Address: Level 17, 100 Miller Street, North Sydney, 2060 NSW Australia
Phone: 1300 656 924
Australian Financial Services Licence Number: 470 605
Preparation date: 1st November 2018 (Version: 1.9)
1. What is a Financial Services Guide?
This Financial Services Guide (‘FSG’) helps you understand and decide if you wish to use the financial services we are able to offer you. It provides you with information about Ignition Wealth Ltd (Ignition, us, our, we) and the services we provide. It tells you:
- who we are and how we can be contacted
- what services and products we are authorised to provide to you
- how we (and any other relevant parties) are paid; and
- how we deal with complaints.
We have arrangements in place to maintain professional indemnity insurance. This insurance satisfies the requirements under section 912B of the Corporations Act 2001.
Please retain this FSG for your reference and any future dealings with us. We may also add documents at a later date which will also form part of this FSG, and these should be read together with the FSG. These documents will include the word ‘FSG’ in the heading.
2. Who will be providing the Financial Services to you?
Ignition is the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence and is responsible for the financial services that it and its representatives provide to you. Ignition authorises, and is also responsible for, the content and distribution of this FSG. Ignition’s contact details are provided on the first page of this FSG. We act on your behalf when we provide financial services to you.
3. How you may provide instructions to us
You can contact us using the details at the start of this document.
4. What services and products are we authorised to provide to you?
Ignition is a digital advisory business. We provide services to enterprise clients on a business to business basis. Ignition does not provide personal or general advice to retail clients. We are authorised to deal in and offer financial product advice, to retail and wholesale clients, for the following classes of financial products:
- basic and other deposit products;
- debentures, stocks or bonds to be issued or proposed to be issued by a government;
- life products including
– investment life insurance products
– life risk insurance products
- interests in managed investment schemes (including investor directed portfolio services)
- retirement savings accounts
- securities; and
In providing our services, other financial matters may arise, such as taxation issues. However, we are not authorised to provide advice relating to those financial issues, or any other issues except those explained above. You should seek specific advice from the appropriate professionals if these issues are relevant to you.
5. What fees and commissions are payable to Ignition?
We receive fees from our enterprise clients for the services we provide.
We do not charge retail clients for advice.
You may request more details about the way Ignition is remunerated within a reasonable time after receiving this document.
6. How are our people and third parties remunerated?
Ignition’s directors and its employees are remunerated by salary and may also be awarded an annual bonus. Bonuses will depend on several factors including but not limited to company and personal performance.
Ignition’s shareholders will also receive a benefit based on Ignition’s ongoing company performance.
7. What should you do if you have a complaint?
If you have a complaint, please contact our Complaints Manager on email@example.com we will try and resolve your complaint quickly, fairly and within prescribed time frames.
If the complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction you have the right to refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority Limited (AFCA) which is an external complaints service, of which we are a member (Member Number 35852). You can contact AFCA on 1800 931 678 (if in Australia) or +613 8623 2005 (if outside Australia) or in writing at GPO Box 3, Melbourne, Victoria 3001, Australia. You can also contact AFCA through their website: www.afca.org.au